Monday 16 June 2014

Where I live at the moment :-)

So I'm currently living in a place called Ringsfield, which is near Beccles. It's a lovely little spot and the hobby farm is teaming with beautiful flower gardens and vegetable gardens. There is even some sheep and pigs.  The main house is apparently 500 years old and was originally three houses. I would imagine that the tenants at that time would have to have been petite though as the rooms are fairly full once four or five people are inside them.

So the photos here are of various things around the property that I thought might be interesting. I haven't taken any photos of the straw cob summer house being built which Bob and I will live in after we return from our driving tour.









As I said earlier there is a huge number of flowers all over the property. Lill absolutely loves flowers and loves having them in vases around the house too. They have only been here two years but the flower gardens they have created are fairly extensive.









Just down the road from here the main town is Beccles. I must have looked quite odd taking photos there but I really thought it to be a beautiful place. The old buildings have so much character and history. I still find it funny that peoples front doors open right on to the minuscule footpath. 






Anyway, I'm off to Norwich again today so I'll post some photos of Norwich in the next few days. Missing home but loving the adventure. Hope you liked the photos :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment